- RSS Channel Showcase 1771541
- RSS Channel Showcase 2126134
- RSS Channel Showcase 9322255
- RSS Channel Showcase 3393839
- 04/20/17--19:33: Ralph Lauren still paying rent at abandoned former flagship store
- 05/17/17--20:54: Ralph Lauren taps beauty biz exec to be next CEO
For passersby on Fifth Avenue on Thursday, there was no evidence that legendary American designer Ralph Lauren operated a grand flagship store at 55th Street. The royal blue awnings are gone and the flagpole, which once proudly flew a banner with the fluttering image of a horse and polo player, stands naked. And just as...
Ralph Lauren tapped a beauty executive to lead his company after his previous chief executive left earlier this month. Patrice Louvet, a Procter & Gamble veteran who had most recently headed up that company’s global beauty business, was named chief executive and president of Ralph Lauren, the company said Wednesday. Louvet will assume his new...
Ralph Lauren’s quarterly profit and sales topped estimates as the luxury apparel maker reined in discounts and cut inventories in a bid to boost margins. The company’s shares were down around 2 percent at $71.30 in late morning trading. Ralph Lauren, like other apparel chains, has been struggling to turnaround sales due to sluggish spending...